Aude est dirigée par un Conseil d'administration de quinze membres
REOPENING STRATEGY: PROTOCOL APPLICABLE FROM JUNE 9, 2021
The government updated the document applicable from June 9 as part of the reopening linked to the improvement of the health crisis.
- 100% teleworking “is no longer the rule for all activities which allow it” as was foreseen in previous versions
- Respect for hygiene and distancing rules to be systematically reminded and to arrange the premises to ensure that they are respected as much as possible
- Flow management by limiting the risk of crowds, crossings and concentration
- Focus on audio or videoconferencing meetings
- The resumption of moments of conviviality under certain conditions . Inter-company restaurants must have a maximum capacity of 50% and tables for a maximum of 6 people